How to Invest in Medicine? Answer 3 simple questions!
Briefly and clearly:
1. Why is it profitable to invest – where, when, how much and in what way will it bring a profit to the Investor?
2. Why is it worth investing in a specific medical project – why is it better than others, what are its further development prospects?
3. How realistic is the business plan of the medical project – what are the funds raised for, what will fundamentally change after they are received?
… professional investors operate with hundreds of criteria …
[Approximate reading time of this publication – from 5 minutes]
All over the world now there is a boom in the development of medicine in general and the medical business in particular.
The demand for medical services and goods (obvious, deferred, potential) shows a steady growth trend. Moreover, it is eternal, since the desire to live and be healthy is based on vital unconditioned reflexes.
Medical projects are financed by hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars and euros, and the volume of the global medical market is already in the tens of trillions and continues to grow.
The most progressive Investors have long included in their investment portfolio one or several Projects, one way or another related to medicine – and begin to receive profit from several tens of percent per annum to multiple multiples (2 … 5 … 10 times or more).
Naturally, in the chaos of a growing market, the question of choosing the optimal medical investment project in terms of profitability, safety, liquidity and other investment indicators is extremely acute for the Investor.
When deciding on investment, professional investors (or contractors) operate with hundreds of criteria, conduct an audit of the identity and legal entities of the founders and partners of the medical business, in which investments are considered:
6) investment …
… and in a nutshell – for a separate private investor, all of them can be reduced to 3 simple (at first glance) questions:
4. Why is it profitable to invest in the medical Project under consideration – where, when, what money and in what way will it bring the Investor?
5. Why is it worth investing in a specific medical project – why is it better than others, what are its further development prospects?
6. How realistic is the business plan of the medical project – what are the funds raised for, what will fundamentally change after they are received?
Let me remind you that:
- I am one of the experts of the investment company Etalon Invest (https://etalon-invest.com.ua/),
- one of the leading directions of the Etalon Invest’s activity is investment in business, on terms that are unique and convenient for all parties (investor, business owner, etc.),
and my colleagues and I at the Research Institute of Evidence-Based Medicine, “Medinfoservice” (http://medinfoservice.biz) supervise medical businesses, ensuring their efficiency, readiness for additional financing – and thus increase the reliability of investments.
Contact me if I can help you in financial sphere or in any other way.
What do you think about investment into medicine?
Write your opinion (or questions, maybe?) in commentaries, please.
… and also – would you like us to prepare and publish a video on this topic for you?
Wish you have strong health, success, harmony and peace!
… and money for all this 😊
Leave a Reply